Friday, September 29, 2006

The eternal dilemma...

...to go home, to a comfy chair, cup of tea and the last volume of Sex and the City Series 6, or to go to the wine bar?

Made it into bed at about 3.45am and was awake again at 7am. Although I am not especially hung over, I most certainly am tired. Silver was a bit something of nothing; the reviews were quite accurate. It would like to think that it will be the next big thing in the London club scene (and that is an almost direct quote...) but it tries too hard. A photographer taking your picture on the way in, overpriced drinks and a clientele of posers and people who would like to think they are important (but aren't). But please, don't get me wrong; I had a really good night. But I think that was mainly due to the presence of Alexandra. We would be able to have fun anywhere.

And yes, I did wear something other than my usual jeans. I wore my American Apparel T-shirt dress. With leggings. Yes, you did read that correctly. They weren't mine and I won't be repeating the look, but it was nice to wear something different. And, it meant that I could wear my pink suede shoes without looking a total slut.

Footnote: I have discovered that someone has used one of my posts on a different website. They've credited to me, and put a link to this blog, but I've no idea why they chose that piece, or for a shopping site... The mind boggles.

No comments: