Thursday, September 28, 2006

Am I too old for this?

Am just finishing at work before meeting my sister and two of her friends. We are going out to a 'trendy' night club tonight. I'm very much looking forward to seeing her, but I'm feeling a bit old and tired. My Thursday evenings, where once I would have been going out, getting drunk and rolling into work tired and hung-over the next morning having had 4 hours sleep, are now spent rehearsing with my choir. Not tonight. I have to go home, find an outfit (I still remember yesterday's promise) and then GO OUT. When all I really want to do is go home and go to bed.

I'm sure it will be fun though. Everything seems a bit of a chore at the end of a busy day. I feel like I have achieved quite a lot, although my budget is getting tighter and tighter. I just don't know where money goes. Once I have paid rent and law school loans, council tax and my phone bill, I have about £100 per month to live on. Which is clearly impossible. £100 a week is about average. Something needs to be done. I need a sideline project (which does not involve taking my clothes off). Ideas please?

1 comment:

Susie Law School said...

EBay? Its a bit time-consuming at the beginning but you can probably sell off some old stuff for a profit.

S. x