Thursday, August 17, 2006

This and that

Googled my blog name this afternoon. It (via a directory) comes up as the second link. That is pleasing. I think.

Also discovered another website this afternoon which looks a lot of fun. It's called Celebdaq and I'm probably the last person to ever hear of it's existance; but it's essentially a celebrity stock market, with worth being distilled from column inches. You buy shares in your celeb, hope they get some column inches and sell them again. Or not. I am hoping it will a good introduction to the stock market... And the best thing, you don't have to spend any money - they provide you with an 'account'!

So, it's just me left in my office this afternoon. One of my colleagues is getting married soon and all the 'boys' have gone to play pool and drink. As I'm the only girl in my team, I'm left working and answering phones - or eating chocolate and writing this! Roll on 6pm...

No comments: