Thursday, July 13, 2006

What am I?

Even if YOU don't know what faith you are, Belief-O-Matic™ knows. Answer 20 questions about your concept of God, the afterlife, human nature, and more, and Belief-O-Matic™ will tell you what religion (if any) you practice...or ought to consider practicing. Warning: Belief-O-Matic™ assumes no legal liability for the ultimate fate of your soul. Find your soul's path here

I found this entry on Rachel's blog. I followed the link and apparently I am 100% a Mainline to Liberal Christian Protestants. I don't really know exactly what that means. I know that I class myself as Christian (and prayed the alpha prayer) but further than that, I'm not really sure. I think I'm fairly liberal, but then I am also very much in favour of traditional values as well. Perhaps I would refer to it more as a realistic and modern approach to Christianity, rather than necessarily being a liberal approach. This requires more thought I feel.

No comments: