Thursday, July 13, 2006

This is harder than it looks (Part 2)

Am slowly getting used to posting my (entirely random and mostly unconnected) thoughts. Life is still rather mundane; am getting up - well, dragging myself out of bed and into the bath, usually 10 minutes before I have to leave - leaving the house and walking (or getting the bus if I'm late, which at the moment is most mornings) and arriving at work. Late. Work is rather tedious at the moment. Am trying, more on this at a later date, to find a Training Contract. But in its rather elusive absence, I continue with my current role. I hope my resentment hasn't started to show. In the evenings, which seem rather too short and at the weekends, which don't seem to contain enough days, I try and fit everything else in. Church, mid week church group, WI meetings, seeing friends, seeing M. It doesn't seem to leave much time to fill in applications, move money and juggle credit cards. There seems to be no time to do the washing or cleaning, let alone do the filing. More organisation I think is needed - across my whole life. But if one is so busy organising life, when do you find time to live it?

So, added my first two links to my posts today. I assume this is the general idea, that I attach links so people can follow my thoughts. If there is anyone reading it... I think I'm starting to get the hang of this. Now all I need is an audience.

No comments: