Wednesday, December 13, 2006

18 Doughty Street

Am watching Rachel on 18 Doughty Street and drinking champagne whilst I wait for supper to cook. Have spent the early part of this evening watching Cameron Diaz bounce around a rather orange and part labotomised Jude Law in The Holiday with T. Had a lovely evening and did enjoy going to the cinema, but did wish that the film had been a bit better written.

Am looking forward to my time off over Christmas, as I plan to do some more writing. This blog has no obvious political angle and I rarely write about current affairs, but there are some issues that I do have opinions on and would like to have some time to write (and research) them properly. I also need to start visiting and writing about the boutiques in Primrose Hill.

Again, a busy week. We are celebrating J's graduation tomorrow evening, another Christmas Party on Friday, a birthday party on Saturday and then a carol service on Sunday. I hope to find some time to myself (which increasingly means time to blog) at some point over the weekend.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

And isnt the new set much better at Doughty Street. Looks better than when I was presenting Vox Politics

Rachel said...

It does look a lot more slick I think.

Rachel said...

good grief , Rachel, I hope you don't burn out. That a hell of a party schedule!