Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Tagged!

Kristy tagged me, so here goes:


Here are the rules:



1. Link to the person that tagged you


2. Post the rules on your blog


3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself


4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs


5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.


6. Let your tagger know when your entry is up.


I am sure that you are all bored of hearing random facts about me (and can there really be anymore?) but here goes:


1. I don't wear a watch. Except today, when I am wearing M's because he forgot it.


2. January 2009 is the first time all of my sisters and I have been in the same place for 2 years.

3. I stress and worry and procrastinate far too much.

4. Two of my friends and I won £14 on a quiz machine playing deal or no deal last night.

5. I am hoping to upgrade my phone to a blackberry to feed my addiction to e-mails and blogging just a little bit more. M of course is thrilled!

6. There are 7 other posts on this blog about my random facts and they can be found here, here, here, here, here, here, and here.

I tag: anyone up for this? Let me know in the comments box...

1 comment:

Kristy said...

3. I stress and worry and procrastinate far too much.

Sounds like me, haha!