Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Survey

Post in pink in honour of the blog from which this orginated.


1. Name one person who made you laugh last night.

M. It certainly wasn't either of the so called Carr comedians whose joint show at Hammersmith I somehow managed to catch the beginning of last night.


2. What were you doing at 0800?

Sleeping

3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?

working

4. What happened to you in 2006?

Not much of note. 2006 was, personally, a rather staid year.


5. What was the last thing you said out loud?

I asked my boss if I could leave on time tomorrow. (5.30pm) He laughed.


6. How many beverages did you have today?

several cups of tea, one cup of coffee, hopefully some wine when I get home

7. What color is your hairbrush?

Hairbrush? Do I look like I use a hairbrush? (Ok. I do have a pale brown wooden handled one left over from my school days, and I think a round one for blowdrying my fringe)

8. What was the last thing you paid for?

Satsumas and biscuits from Sainsbury's at lunchtime.

9. Where were you last night?

At work and then at home, having supper and watching Panorama whilst I ate a beautiful supper which M cooked for me.


10. What color is your front door?

Clear

11. Where do you keep your change?

In my purse or handbag if I can't be bothered to open my purse

12. What’s the weather like today?

raining. just like it has been for days

13. What’s the best ice-cream flavor?

mint choc chip I suppose, but I'm not a big ice-cream fan

14. What excites you?

many things which I am not going to list here. holidays and celebrations


15. Do you want to cut your hair?

what, right now. No, I am at work. Ever, yes.

16. Are you over the age of 25?

yes

17. Do you talk a lot?

yes


18. Do you watch the O.C.?

I have been known to borrow the box sets from a friend

19. Do you know anyone named Steven?

yes


20. Do you make up your own words?

yes

21. Are you a jealous person?

I think we all are, it is how we deal with the jealousy that divides us


22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘A’.

Alexandra, Annie


23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘K’.

Katie

24. Who’s the first person on your received call list?

The bank (calling to refund all my bank charges)

25. What does the last text message you received say?

It was from my sister reporting on the snow that she was stuck in

26. Do you chew on your straw?

yes

27. Do you have curly hair?

no

28. Where’s the next place you’re going to?

Marks & Spencers and then a Ball committee meeting

29. Who’s the rudest person in your life?

myself I expect


30. What was the last thing you ate?

2 satsumas


31. Will you get married in the future?

yes, if someone asks me

32. What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks?

I am ashamed to say that I don't think I have watched a film in the past 2 weeks

33. Is there anyone you like right now?

yes. no, I'm not telling you, even if I'm sure you can guess the answer

34. When was the last time you did the dishes?

Sunday

35. Are you currently depressed?

No

36. Did you cry today?

No

37. Why did you answer and post this?

For no apparent rhyme or reason

38. Tag 5 people who would do this survey.

No. But people can do it if they want to.



No comments: