Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Wednesday musings

It's been a busy few weeks. And consequently I'm rather tired. So tired, in fact, that I didn't hear my telephone alarm this morning and I woke up at 9.30am. To start work at 10am. Not a good start to the day.

Spent yesterday evening in Mayfair. Watched the first half of the Liverpool match in an awful pub which had barely any lighting. When it got too dark to read Grazia we moved to a restaurant in Shepherd Market, the name of which escapes me. Had a nice meal with M, P and J and finally made it home about11.30pm. Was asleep by 12am, so had over nine hours sleep. But am still exhausted.

Tonight I am meeting up with Sz, one of my best friends from university. Her boyfriend is working in London this week and she is coming today to visit him. As she is a teacher, she benefits from having absolutely nothing to do for six weeks every summer. Ok, she has something to do, lesson planning and all related things, and has to teach teenagers for the rest of the year, but she does get a nice summer break. I haven't seen Sz since Badminton Horse Trials so am very much looking forward to seeing her. M is hoping to join us before he rushes off to play football.

Oh, and my earnings on Celebdaq have now reached £1115 in the first week of trading. Kate's doing me proud - she has increased 87% since I purchased her!

No comments: